At RUIZ CASTEL PROCURADORS S.L.P., hereinafter, RUIZ CASTEL PROCURADORS, we are committed to protecting privacy and the correct use of the personal data.
- Who is the Data Processor?
RUIZ CASTEL PROCURADORS is the Data Processor.
You may contact us at:
- Address: Calàbria 267, 3º1ª, 08029 Barcelona
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: 93 217 60 04
- Head of Data Protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why do we process your personal contact data?
We process your personal data for different purposes:
- Web forms:
Personal data gathered through contact forms, or because we have been sent an e-mail, shall be processed by RUIZ CASTEL PROCURADORS, as the Data Processor, to manage and deal with the query or request for information, doubts, complaints, etc. Or for the specific purpose indicated on the website form.
Personal data we process as a result of receiving and/or exchanging e-mails, shall be processed to deal with and answer your request for information or consultations, to maintain commercial or professional contacts and relationships that arise from them, or to maintain, as appropriate, a contractual relationship.
- Manage access to our Client Area:
We provide you with a username and password so you can access at any time and consult the information on your file, from any place and with maximum security.
- CV management:
We may also process your data to bear in mind your candidacy for possible vacancies or jobs that may arise in any of the companies in the group that fit your profile and experience.
- Electronic newsletter:
Also, should this be expressly authorised by marking the corresponding box or by an express request or subscription from our website, we keep you informed of the RUIZ CASTEL activities through our electronic newsletter. For registration to be effective, we need a valid e-mail address. To verify that the request comes from the real owner of an e-mail address, we use the response method. For this purpose, we register the newsletter order and send a confirmation e-mail.
Consent to process your personal data and their subsequent use for sending newsletters may be revoked at any time. You shall find a link for this purpose at the foot of each newsletter. You may also unregister at any time or inform us of your request using the contact options specified at the end of this document.
- Social media management:
We inform you that if you decide to follow us on our social media, we shall process your data to manage our followers and keep you up-to-date with relevant news regarding the legal sector and related activities and services performed by RUIZ CASTEL (commercial communications) and/or by third parties.
- What is the legal basis that authorises processing of the personal data? In other words, what condition supports or enables us to process your personal data?
The legal basis that authorises us to process our data can be diverse:
- In some cases, it may be the consent of the interested parties (subscription to our electronic newsletter, becoming a follower on our social media, filling out a web form, sending a CV, etc.). When processing is based on your consent, this shall be deemed granted unequivocally, considering this provision as a clear affirmative act on your part, which states this consent.
- In other cases, compliance of a legal obligation on our part
- the execution of a contract or
- the legitimate interest of the Processor (management of contact information and, if appropriate, that relating to the task or job performed by natural persons that provide services in a legal entity).
Provision of the requested data is obligatory as they are essential for dealing with your request and/or providing our services; if they are not provided, we cannot perform or provide them.
- How long is your personal data kept?
Personal data shall be kept for the time required to deal with the purpose of the communication and, in those situations based on consent, while this has not been revoked.
Regarding CVs, these shall be destroyed after two years without notification of updates.
On the other hand, so that the data we possess in our I.T and/or paper files always correspond to the reality, we shall attempt to keep them up-to-date. For these purposes, the User may communicate this information to us via e-mail at email@example.com
- Who may be transferees or recipients of your personal data?
Personal data shall not be transferred or communicated to third parties, except in the necessary situations to deal with the presented query and in those situations envisaged by law.
- In the event of subscribing to our newsletter, we inform you that we use the Mailchimp application for its management, which involves an international transfer of data to Mailchimp (The Rocket Science Group LLC) for provision of the service, based on a Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of 12 July 2016 pursuant to Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the adequacy of the protection provided by the EU-US Privacy Shield. Similarly, we inform you that this company uses monitoring devices of recipients’ activities, to control the opening of e-mails and clicking on links contained therein and to gather information such as the IP address, browser, type of e-mail client and similar details, to use the gathered information to draft monitoring reports of the campaigns as well as to improve the effectiveness of the Mailchimp services. For more information, please see the Mailchimp policy: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- In the event of filling out a form created with the tools provided by Google, we inform you that this involves an international transfer of data to Google LLC for provision of the service, based on a Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of 12 July 2016 pursuant to Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the adequacy of the protection provided by the EU-US Privacy Shield.
- What are your data protection rights and how can you exercise them?
The interested party may exercise the following data protection rights.
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Right to request its rectification or elimination
- Right to request limitation to its processing
- Right to challenge the processing
- Right to portability of the data
The interested party may exercise these rights in writing, accompanied by a photocopy of their Spanish ID card or equivalent ID, addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If acting through a legal or voluntary representative, documentation must also be provided that accredits the representation and the representative’s ID.
Should it be considered that your right to data protection has been breached, contact our Head of Data Protection at email@example.com or file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).